FLOWTRONIC Heating Controller
Optimal boiler operation,
long burner running time
- No additional electronics needed
- No mixing valves needed
- Existing pumps can be used
- Economical solution with highest comfort
The Flowtronic heating controller is an economic solution for controlling an existing unmixed heating circuit as well as domestic hot water.
Easy to use and easy to install
Using the 4,7” touch display on the boiler for adjusting settings like time programs and the room thermostat for setting the desired room temperature makes this solution very easy to use for the home owner.
Because existing hydraulic can be used and only two wires are needed for the room thermostat the Flowtronic system is very easy to install and to set up.
Optimal boiler operation – continuous operation
Because the pump speed as well as the boiler modulation level are constantly adjusted according the increase or decrease of the room temperature the boiler is operated in a very efficient way. By installing the Flowtronic system the building’s hydronic installation acts like thermal storage.
- Suitable for heating systems with one unmixed heating circuit and domestic hot water
- Easy to operate room thermostat with digital heat gauge
- All functions for one heating circuit and Domestic Hot Water on the 4,7” touch display